Thursday, December 5, 2013

Shape-shifting - My Looks & Associated Moods


I wanted to make a reference for some of my looks, it can help give dominants or play partners some ideas of what I have or can turn into as well as a guide to my moods. This is in no way a complete catalog of all of the various looks I can take on but at least gives an idea. I will do another post with all of the restraints and toys that I have. 


SB-01
Mood: Usually Submissive
SB-01 is my sexbot gynoid look. If I choose to wear this it means that I either just want to feel super sci-fi-ish or I'm ready to be a mindless bot ready to follow anyone's orders. You'll have to watch how I act to figure out if I am ready to be your mindless sexbot. 




Clan of the Latex Web Ponygirl
Mood: Submissive
I belong to the Clan of the Latex Web, I am Concubine in the clan; which is a slave. I serve the Clan's Dominas and Castellanas. With in the clan there are several types of slaves, ponies being one of them. As I pony I cannot speak so the most you'll get out of me is pony sounds and expressive emotes. 




Futa Chubby Zebra
Mood: Dominate 
This is one of my few looks where I am not submissive. This avatar is very tall, I'm a good 8 feet tall. When I am feeling very sensual but very dominate this is the look I choose. 




Clan of the Latex Web Concubine 
Mood: Submissive
This is the standard clan uniform but I customized it to make it my own look. I made the kanzashi (hair sticks) I'm wearing and the whole outfit is accented with my favorite color, lime green.




Twi'lek
Mood: Neutral
When I really want to nerd out I wear my Twi'lek look, I have a few variations of it but this one is my favorite. 




Latex Maid
Mood: Submissive
Dressed in my favorite maid outfit I'm ready to clean your home, dungeon or palace. I have another variation of this outfit with a bane hood in-case you want a silent version of me.




Om
Mood: Neutral
Usually when I am dressed like this I want to de-stress, relax, meditate and just be centered.




Latex Doll
Mood: Submissive
I so love the ER Jouet Doll avatar and when I wear it I'm in the mood to be treated like a submissive doll. Turn me into a statue, a table or try hypnotism...I'll be putty in your hands. 




Dalmatian Puppy
Mood: Submissive & Playful
Take me to the park and lets play fetch or let me lay by your feet while you read the newspaper. I'm always happy, playful and maybe a little hyper when I become a puppy.




Raven Drow
Mood: Neutral, maybe Dominate
I feel dark and mysterious when I become a drow, maybe a little evil too. I usually save this looks for fantasy role-play sims. 




Smoking Kimono
Mood: Dominate
I'm tall, busty and in charge when I wear this. 




Hybrid Neko
Mood: Submissive & Feisty
I transform into a feisty purr machine when I become a neko. I'm ready to chase a string or curl up and be petted. 




Anime Latex Slave
Mood: Submissive
I love all things Anime and there no exception when it comes to looks I choose.  


No comments:

Post a Comment